Press enter after choosing selection

First Methodist Episcopal Church Parsonage

First Methodist Episcopal Church Parsonage image

The 1858 house at 332 East Washington street was a parsonage until 1881. The church was a block away at state and Washington. In 1925 owner Albert Graves added an auto repair garage in back. The property was carefully renovated in 1980.

Frame location: South side of Liberty opposite park entrance, facing northeast corner of Liberty and Division

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library