Book a room online using your aadl.org website account and your Library Card! We have self-bookable meeting rooms at our Downtown, Malletts Creek, and Westgate locations. Simply log in to aadl.org, add your Library Card in your Account Settings, and browse monthly listings for rooms to see the current bookings and availability.
You can book each room for up to 2 hours per day up to 12 times per calendar year with your library card. You can book rooms online as little as one day in advance. Same-day Bookings can only be made in person for one hour. Rooms are available first-come, first-served when not booked. The aadlfreespace Downtown cannot be booked same-day.
The Whiffletree and Lamplighter rooms are both located on the second floor of the Downtown Library. Each room can seat 8-10 people and contains a white board. No audiovisual equipment is provided or available for rental.
The aadlfreespace contains 32 seats, 4 tables, a dry-erase board, and a wall-mounted screen with HDMI and VGA cables. The library does not provide HDMI and VGA adaptors. When you arrive for your time slot, please come to the second floor desk and ask to be let into the freespace by a staff member.
At Malletts Creek Branch, the River Birch Room seats 10-12 and the Rain Garden Room seats 6-8.
Westgate Meeting Room A seats 5 people and Westgate Meeting Room B seats 8 people. Each room includes high-speed wifi, tabletop power, a wall-mounted screen, and an HDMI cable built into the table.
Things to Know Before You Book a Room
- When you book a room, you agree to follow the Rules of Behavior and the Meeting Room Policy. Failure to follow these rules may result in revocation of your booking privileges.
- Groups using AADL rooms may not charge admission, raise money, offer items for sale, or interfere with normal Library operations.
- Parking is not available at the Downtown Library. There is parking at Malletts Creek and Westgate.
- No staff assistance or audio-visual equipment is provided.
- No materials may be hung or affixed to any walls.
- No custom furniture arrangement is provided. Furniture must remain in the room.
- The library will not be responsible for loss or damage of personal property.
- Meeting rooms are expected to be left in the same condition in which they were found.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call any library information desk at 734-327-4200.