In the interest of public health, patron room booking has been suspended indefinitely.
Book a room online using your aadl.org website account and your Library Card! We have self-bookable meeting rooms at all locations. Simply log in to aadl.org, add your Library Card in your Account Settings, and browse monthly listings for rooms to see the current bookings and availability.
You can book each room for up to 2 hours per day up to 12 times per calendar year with your library card. You can book rooms online as little as one day in advance. Same-day Bookings can only be made in person for one hour. Rooms are available first-come, first-served when not booked. The aadlfreespace at the Downtown Library and the Muskrat Room at Pittsfield Branch cannot be booked same-day.
The Whiffletree and Lamplighter rooms are both located on the 2nd floor of the Downtown Library. Each room can seat 8-10 people and contains a white board. No audiovisual equipment is provided or available for rental.
The aadlfreespace is on the 3rd floor and contains 32 seats, 4 tables, a dry-erase board, and a wall-mounted screen with HDMI and VGA cables. The library does not provide HDMI and VGA adaptors. When you arrive for your time slot, please come to the second floor desk and ask to be let into the freespace by a staff member.
At Malletts Creek Branch, the River Birch Room seats 10-12 and has a wall-mounted screen, and the Rain Garden Room seats 6-8.
At Pittsfield Branch, the Muskrat Room seats up to 35 and includes a wall-mounted screen. The Bluebird Room and the Painted Turtle Room each seat 8, and do not yet include wall-mounted screens, but they are on the way.
The Emerald Room seats 8 and includes a wall-mounted screen. A larger table to seat up to 10 is on the way.
Westgate Meeting Room A seats 5 people and Westgate Meeting Room B seats 8 people. Each room includes high-speed wifi, tabletop power, a wall-mounted screen, and an HDMI cable built into the table.
Things to Know Before You Book a Room
- When you book a room, you agree to follow the Rules of Behavior and the Meeting Room Policy. Failure to follow these rules may result in revocation of your booking privileges.
- Groups using AADL rooms may not charge admission, raise money, offer items for sale, or interfere with normal Library operations.
- Parking is not available at the Downtown Library. There is parking at Malletts Creek and Westgate.
- No staff assistance or audio-visual equipment is provided.
- No materials may be hung or affixed to any walls.
- No custom furniture arrangement is provided. Furniture must remain in the room.
- The library will not be responsible for loss or damage of personal property.
- Meeting rooms are expected to be left in the same condition in which they were found.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call any library information desk at 734-327-4200.